Friday, November 06, 2009

You're Beautiful OST

For those watching You're Beautiful, I hope you're not as embarrassed as I am. I squeal each Tuesday knowing that I will soon be able to be part of something so great and awesome.... The newest episode (10th) has currently been subbed on Viikii, so check it out if you have not! Needless to say, I was one of those fanatics refreshing the page hoping it would have been posted at 11pm PST yesterday. It appears that some sort of net phenomenon occurs whenever 3 or 4 incredibly good looking korean males get together (i.e. Boys Over Flowers). Well, I'm only watching it for the plot ;) ..... !! The Hong sisters are definitely stepping up their game. I also find the music selection quite good, but maybe that is perhaps due to the fact that the fake band "AN.JELL" are composed of actual singers, except for Park Shin Hye. She has a lovely voice though, so no complaints. Check out track 7 - Without Saying by Park Shin Hye. They've been playing her song throughout the episodes and fortunately, I don't think anyone is sick of it yet.



Track list:

1. 여전히 – 이홍기
2. 하늘에서 내려와 – Miss $, 오원빈
3. 말도 없이 – 9th Street
4. Lovely Day – 박신혜
5. 약속 – 이홍기(Feat.정용화)
6. 가슴이 욕해 – 김동욱
7. 말도 없이 – 박신혜
8. 여전히 – A.N.JELL
9. 약속 – A.N.JELL
10. 말도 없이 – Ver.Piano
11. 여전히 – Ver.Bossa

I now leave you with Lee Hong Ki (Jeremy)'s impeccable heck of fashion sense....

No comments:

 


Copyright © 2008-2011 Superwoolu unless otherwise noted.