Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The art of blogging

I guess I have not been blogging much because there's really nothing to blog about, except on debits and credits, which is what I deal with, pretty much every day. 我很羨慕那些擁有一手好文采的人,無論是亂寫一通還是認真去寫,還是能讓人看到回味. I am even more envious of those who can draft a whole entry in chinese. Why? Because it's more poetic. Often enough, I'd wish I can express my thoughts in chinese, clearly and concisely. And each time I do, it comes out as verbal garbage. I don't wish to be articulate, because we all know those are boring people, but I wish to write so that it inspires other people, to write, live, dance, and whatever pleasures their hearts. I wish to find my own writing style, unique to myself, and one that I can be proud of.

不要浪費了自己的情緒在不必要的事情上,生命短暫。



你我不能忘記...
無論是我的明天 要去哪裡
而至少快樂傷心我自己決定
所以我說 就讓他去
我知道潮落之後一定有潮起
有什麼了不起
───五月天《人生海海》

1 comment:

superwoolu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 


Copyright © 2008-2011 Superwoolu unless otherwise noted.