Friday, March 19, 2010

Massive Haul and Spring Fashion

I was at H&M with Mr.W and he kindly reminded me to pick up the spring catalog. Way to encourage my shoppaholic...ism! -__-;;.


Anyway, did any of the items in the spring collection catch your eye?


I really like this dress! It looks like it's made of chiffon material (my fav ^__^). It reminds me very much of the Mori Style (very loose and ethnic). I want to get...! but I have not seen it in the stores yet.


I don't get this... her top half of the outfit looks like it's made of stocking material... so shouldn't she be wearing that on the bottom?! I like the blazer though.

And finally....


This is some of the stuff I've hauled at the end of February and beginning of March.... Most of it is my gmarket haul. Oh boy, I don't even know where to begin with the reviews.... also, instead of putting up a tutorial for purchasing from Gmarket (because Kathi of Lotus Palace has done an awesome job), please ask me any questions and I will write a detail response! I will also be going through some of the nuances/trial & errors I went through with Gmarket for this haul. Stay tuned!

Happy Friday ♥

12 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Haha, how cute that Mr. W encouraged your shoppaholicism! XD I haven't checked out the catalog yet but I agree with you that the dress looks really nice. Wow, what a pretty Gmarket haul. I spy cute shoes, a cardigan, and bag! :D

Panda ♥ said...

Wow, I would love to know how to shop on g market >< i have had a look at the website but really i have no idea! yesstyle is good only if u get free shipping :) haha

Anonymous said...

wowww great haul!! do some OOTD post plz! I've always been curious about the Gmarket.. I think it'd make me very poor!

anna. said...

Wow I'm so jealous of your haul! I wish I have the money right now :(

I actually don't remember if I took that with my DSLR or not LOL. I took it last year.. but I think I did.

Laura L said...

aww, this haul is so nice <3
i think the maybelline quad is worth to get because it helps to create neutral look and dramatic look, i might consider to get another palette too <3

Georgina said...

whoa ehlee massive haul indeed! :D pretty stuff! I LIKE I LIKE! :D

Nunu said...

I spy shoes!!are they flats?I been looking so hard for a pair of cute black flats to go to work in. I wanna see what you hauled in detail xD
Ahahaha, I really don't know why everyone is so intimidated by my recipes! Trust me, I'm a lazy bum at heart, they're really quick and simple! you should try them some time xD
Or hey, if he talks so much, you should tell the SO to cook it xD
I saw that white wing sleeve top in your 2nd photo when I was at H&M with my friend the other day, the sleeves are REALLY big..@.@

Bijin Blair said...

Sweetie, that's one fabulous haul! Is that a flowery top/dress?

Unknown said...

i love the H&M looks but i'm not sure i could pull off that blazer, stocking, panties look. i'd probably look like an asian pre-teen prosti gone wrong or something considering i look 16. hahaha! ;P

Popcorn said...

is that a Majolica Majorica palette I see? hehehe I hardly ever buy any clothes these days. I have noo sense of style, i think. uh huh. yup, i really don't know which clothes match with wht. Can you do outfits of the day? hahah XD Thxs!

Jess said...

This is a gorgeous haul! I LOVE the arrangement of the goodies fot the photo!

Oh, and I've been looking for ballet flats like the pair you got. May I ask, which brand this pair is from?

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you sure did do some hauling! Love it all from the looks of it here!
Hm, those H&M spring clothing are way up my alley! I like your style!

 


Copyright © 2008-2011 Superwoolu unless otherwise noted.