Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Owl of Minerva and MIA

Hello lovelies (:

I will be MIA for the next two weeks because I'm going on vacation!! The destinations will be Vegas and Florida ^___^. Does anyone have any recommendations for Vegas? I'll be seeing the Grand Canyon and doing some shopping!

On a side note, did any toronto bloggers also go to the Shiseido warehouse sale?? When I am back from vacation my next post will detail what I purchased and how much cash I saved by going to this sale =D

Before I take my leave I wanted to share information on a korean franchise that I tried this week called Owl of Minerva in the Greater Toronto Area.






Food: - I would prefer appetizer refills! I ordered the bulgogi in glass noodle and quite enjoyed it!
Service: - really cute korean boys serving you!
Atmosphere: - it's hard to find parking but once you're inside, there's a lot of customers and the chitter and chatter will fill the restaurant
Price: ♥ - the prices are comparable to other places I've tried ~about $10/person including tax for a meal

There are several locations in the GTA. The one I visited is located at 5324 Yonge Street North York, in uptown Korean town. 

Have a wonderful week and talk to you guys soon! I will not be updating during the time I'm away but may be updating on my travel adventures through my twitter (if you follow me you will know!) I will be back in two weeks time (:  


22 comments:

Delete said...

yes, my kind of food ( : hehe

Tammy said...

I love Korean food!!! Yummm....

OOhhh when in Vegas...take advantage of being in the States and the dollar being at par--go makeup shopping!!!!@#!$@#$@

...also, who are you going with? If you're going with girlfriends, take care not to buy any of your own drinks in Vegas, boys will be dying to buy you yours XD

Ken said...

have fun in florida =]

MyLifeMits said...

mmm that food looks delicious!

Have fun on vacation - Dont forget the drinks in Vegas are free (just gotta tip) and definitely go outlet shopping. I found some good stuff there when I went! Have fun, take pics and travel safely!

btw cant wait to see what you got at the Shiseido sale - I didn't get to go >_<

Unknown said...

love korean food. and shiseido review please!

Unknown said...

hehe thank you for visited my blog :)
i love korean food and korean boy! lol
hehe ;)

Silkybow said...

I love korean food too haha.
And you're so lucky with the warehouse sale, I wish there was one near me ):

Bijin Blair said...

Korean food = love!!!

Maybelline's Hyper Diamond Shadow is indeed a Japanese release =)

Bijin Blair said...

And have fun in Vegas and Florida! ^^

DinaXYYan said...

Have fun on your vacation! OMG, I'm drooling over your food pics! LOL

Anonymous said...

ZOMG~~~~ that looks SO good! Have fun vacationing you lucky duck!

anna. said...

Omg, I wanna go on vacationnnnnn! D:

Vegas is soooo awesome. I want to go back so bad! I went there several years ago. It was SO hot, but the fun was worth it! I also visited the bordering states and parks like Yellowstone and Grand Canyon. LOVED IT! I hope you have a good time!

Yum, Korean food<3

Tammy said...

Haha uh oh, is it the gloss itself or the colour? Actually I've never tried Juicy Tubes before, this is my first time trying it! :)

박진아 said...

Hiya there! Just getting back to your comment about Murad:

I was REALLY excited to try out their products because I've just tried about everything else for my acne. All in all, I gave it a fair 2-3 weeks, and it just doesn't work for me. It's made my acne really sensitive and somewhat "spread" my acne around on my face onto areas where I don't even have it. My skin got better once I stopped using it, so I've concluded that was what was breaking me out... bummer! I was so hoping it was going to work for me.. :( but some people say it works for them, so you never know if you'll be one of them!

Georgina said...

*drools* i love korean food! and cute korean boys serving? *sigh* hahaha! :)

enjoy your vacation ehlee! grand canyon is awesome, have fun!!! :)

yes i will review the spot corrector soon, im working on the before and after photos. ;)

Zoe said...

I am also drooling over the food, I love Korean food so much and the idea of cute Korean guys serving food is really cute, ha ha ha...

♥sormui♥ said...

OH! that food looks sooo good! haha I luv how the service is upped if theres a "cute korean boys serving you!" haha!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hope you are having a "grand" time! *^_^*

Delete said...

hey! ( : i hope youre having a good time vacaying!
i have a giveaway posted so, if youre interested, please enter! ( :

Bijin Blair said...

Sousei and Sapphire do resemble each other in the sense that they're both blue lol XD

Are you back from vacay yet? :D

-mztoots- said...

o0o have to try this place. love krn food and krn hotties lol my fave krn place to eat is in ktown on yonge and finch called toong they have really good liquor deals flavoured soju with table cooking mmmm so good nice blog btw =)

Tammy said...

hahahah what kind of school was that that students had to kneel to get their diplomas?? LOL, I think I received mine in the mail before convocation, I guess so students don't accidentally crush them while rolled up XD

 


Copyright © 2008-2011 Superwoolu unless otherwise noted.