Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Taiwanese Makeup Artist 古小偉Book Is Out!

This is 古小偉老師's 3rd book out and inside are really good tips and tutorials on makeup. I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS!!! Original photos are from Ayaka's blog.

Below are some excerpts from his book (credits to Ayaka):


  
 

If you want translations for some of these, please let me know. I have yet to try these tips but from the looks of it, it looks pretty simple!  But 古小偉 usually does not create complex looks; even though the look is simple, it also turns out to be amazing.

I've received my small haul from Steph of Julu Jewelry!! Upcoming post will feature the goodies ^___^

Have a happy Wednesday! Hump day is over! 

P.S. I've changed my header! I lavvvv my Danbo ^^;;

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

that book looks pretty cool! Can't wait til your next post. may be you'll be modeling it, hehe. :)

Nunu said...

Oh goody, I've become your enabler!xD honestly tho, those masks are definitely worth trying out, buy a box when it's on sale at T&T
I actually had to go check my Vit E cream, it doesn't say anything about SPF on the tub so I guess that means it's SPF free?

 


Copyright © 2008-2011 Superwoolu unless otherwise noted.