Friday, April 30, 2010

Boujois Classic Smokey in 04 Nude

It's Friday! Too bad I managed to get sick, so now my weekend is ruined! :(

A reader a while ago asked if I tried the nude palette I got from Boujois a while ago. I finally did!

 Don't mind the dryness of my hand! =P I really like the lightest shade! But the three shades do not go on as pigmented as I expected. It took quite a few swipe to get it that shade on my hand.

How the eyeshadow look on my eye after following the instructions on the back of the palette. I forgot to take a photo without flash but under day light it is not as coppery or shimmery! I did not notice any major fallout at all, but I'm not completely sold on the palette even though overall it's pretty flattery for asian eyes. I did not realize my eyes were that brown under flash O__O And.... my eyebrows are a complete mess! =P

Have a very good stress-less weekend! (:

10 comments:

MyLifeMits said...

thanks for the swatches. It looks pretty, but I thought it would be more pigmented =\

oh well..still a nice palette to look at :P

Have a good weekend and I hope you feel better! (don't worry - we're supposed to get some rain on the weekend, so you won't miss much..stay in and heal) ^^

DinaXYYan said...

Aww, hope you get better soon! :) Such a pretty palette, too bad it's not really pigmented but definitely look great on your eyes :)

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting my blog! canadian bloggers unite :D following you now! follow me back? :)

i recently saw the bourjois brand at SDM! the colour payoff isn't that great is it?

Angela said...

It is perfect for spring. Btw, regarding taiwanese food on my blog, it is located in Tien Mu area. The literal translation for the restaurant name is Golden Formosa. Sorry to answer back so late.

Anonymous said...

Psh, your brows are still WAY better than mines. Mines are uber light, all over the place, and sparce.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Your brows look fine to me. :) I love neutrals and this looks really nice on you!

Phuong said...

beautiful eye make-up

Anonymous said...

you have pretty eyes! i love neutral colours, this palette looks good for everyday :)

Xen ♥ said...

very pretty colours! just wondering, did you use anything on your lashes?

-xen

Anonymous said...

Bourjois! *screams* I've been wanting to buy one of their blushes but most shoppers don't carry them! And they're like $19 for something so tiny T__T

 


Copyright © 2008-2011 Superwoolu unless otherwise noted.