Anyway I got tagged by Steph and I have some time to kill on the Wednesday night *twiddle thumbs*.... plus it's only 10 things!
1. Insert any photo -- since I have incredibly low self esteem only my feet will grace this post.... =D
These are my bunny slippers! Unfortunately they are breaking near the toes.... Oh, also the photo came out like that! (no editing what so ever.... it was taken with my SE G900 phone... don't know how it happened but quite neat!)
2. I didn't start wearing makeup until university (and even then... actually even now I rarely do!!). I think I bought my first eyeliner after my sister purchased hers! I didn't think makeup was important, plus, my mommy always says that I am naturally beautiful.... =P Kidding aside, I didn't take into consideration of my appearance until university.
3. I love rockband. But I also suck at rockband.
4. I love grapes more than any other fruit (well...maybe watermelons). Someone once told me that grapes are the best because if you pick a bad one, you can throw it away and choose another. However, if you cut a bad orange (i.e. it's dry or sour), you're stuck with that orange.
5. I want to try circle lens, but is afraid of going blind. Health of eyes > curiousity
6. I play the piano, but I am not musically talented. I was just fortunate enough to be able to pick up an instrument.
7. I'm the shortest in my family, standing at approximately 5'2'', but I love flats too much to give them up for heels and be a few inches taller. Sometimes I do wish I was more lanky and tall!
8. I hate spicy food.
9. I have over 40 pairs of earrings (I didn't even count the ones I cannot find in my room yet....). I love collecting earrings, but I only wear a few pairs consistently.
10. I wish I could spend half the year in Asia and half the year in Canada! It's too cold in the winter so I want to be somewhere warm!
11. I guess the photo did not count as a fact....! I've been blogging for 8 years and have had three decent blogs before blogger. I don't know why I stopped writing in each of them - probably because the host got too ambitious and tried too many new things turning me off from using their platform. I like blogger! Sometimes I wish uploading photos and the html were not so confusing but overall it's pleasant enough for me to ignore these little nuances. Thank you to my fellow bloggers and followers for making blogging so much more fun!
I tag all of my... 19 followers (heheh) to do this! Except for Steph...Unless you want to share another 10 new facts.
Happy hump day!