Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away....please?

Gahh!! It's raining! Not enough to wear rain boots but enough for you to get wet without an umbrella ):

Whereever you are, I hope you're getting more sunshine than I am (which is NIL)! Since it's so drabby outside I have no motivation to blog, but I do want to share the three blogger awards I got from Georgina (which I shall now shorten to Gee :p) of Coffretgorge! Thanks hun! Thanks everyone for reading this blog and it's sporadic posts.... (though I think I am consistently blogging on Mondays and Wednesdays?! teeheeheeee).



Now the rules of receiving these awards is to share 5 new facts about yourself. Really? So the 10 things I've shared is not sufficient?! I'm so boringgggg that I can probably only come up with 1 or 2 more facts!

1. I am spoiled rotten by Mr.W. Though I am an independent female of the 20th century, I rely on him A LOT. Maybe too much. He drives me to places, cooks enough for me so I do not starve, feeds me fruit slices in which he has meticulously peeled, rubs my tummy when it makes strange noises, gives me massages when my shoulders/back ache after long days of work - all are some of the many things he does for me. He's also my conscience that I SHOULD listen to, but obviously I don't XD. I am shamelessly professing my adoration to you Mr.W!

2. For the past 4 years I have paid another person to prepare and file my personal taxes even though I am completely capable of doing it myself.

3. I have pieces of clothing that I wear once and then donate and others that I've worn the life out of but still show up in public with it =D A prime example are these pair of jeans that fit to a perfect T on me, but I wore them so often, a hole tore through the fabric near the bum! I wasn't aware of this until my sister pointed out that there was a pink splotch on the back of my jeans. It was then that I realize it wasn't a stain but my undies peeping through hah!

4. Speaking of undies (I know this is borderline R rated), but I only purchase pink undies. Yes, pink is one of my favorite colors!

5. My dream job is to be a housewife whom is relieved of all housewife duties. But, who am I kidding?!

You have now successful finished reading the most boring blog post. Give yourself a little pat on your back!! I can't be selfish so I shall pass these awards to the following lovely bloggers:

Ani of 熊貓girl
M.A.C. nunu
missmicchan
Anne of LOLanne
Kym of beecreative
Steph of Beauty and Gardens
Tammy of tummycake (though I think you're still on vacation....)

I think Georgina has already tagged some of the other bloggers! I know my list is short so if anyone else who has not been given these awards and would like to share somethings about yourself I gift these awards to you! ^___^

Happy Hump Day!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wicked hot here today. But then tomorrow it's back to cold! :(

I love pink as well! hahas

Panda ♥ said...

Thank you so much for the awards ^^ I do that with a lot of my clothes too ><

Delete said...

I wish it would stop raining where I am too! Actually finally stopped today and yesterday. But one for so long ) :

MyLifeMits said...

Ahh...im so happy! This is my first blog award ^___^ I'll work on it soon! Thank you! xoxo

Shop N' Chomp said...

I've never done my own taxes...hee hee. For me, it's better to leave it to the professionals . XP How cute that you only buy pink undies!

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ said...

it's true, it rains here everyday too! :(
congratz for the awards sweetie! ^^

Popcorn said...

LOL me too~ I have some really really old shirts that I just keep on wearing and wearing.
awww Mr. W sounds really nice and caring. :D

Georgina said...

mr w seems so crazy in lurve with you! i almost melted when you said he rubbed your tummy when it made strange noises hahaha :)

OMG we have the same dream in life LOL i think i would enjoy raising up kids. OMG did i just say that?! hahaha ;) xoxo

Nunu said...

Thank you for the awards!
btw I ended up clicking on that 10 facts about you and omg, stop being so similar to me! xD
I also had an ancient pair of Diesel jeans that fitted me so perfectly, I think I wore it from high school until I graduated from university and it also developed a hole by my bum T.T
I hope I caught it before any1 saw my undies tho.

Anonymous said...

Awww Mr.W is way good for you! ^^
Great to learn more about you. I liked how this post was uplifting and entertaining to read!

Kalmo said...

Hello!

Congratulations on all your blog awards!

Mr. W sounds like a great guy! Def. a keeper! :)

Being a housewife would be nice but so hard in today's economy with two incomes. Boo haha

Thanks for dong a tag post, it helps readers get to know the blogger better. ^^

Bijin Blair said...

Did you patch up that hole, or you threw it away?

DinaXYYan said...

LOL at #3! you're so funny :D

Tammy said...

Aww thanks for tagging me the award hun^^ I will try to do it too when I get back (although now it's quite difficult to get a stable connection lol)
You and Mr. W sound so cute! It's good that you're professing your adoration to him and also suggesting your future housewifey duties in the same post--that should be a big enough hint for him to think about XD

 


Copyright © 2008-2011 Superwoolu unless otherwise noted.