Whereever you are, I hope you're getting more sunshine than I am (which is NIL)! Since it's so drabby outside I have no motivation to blog, but I do want to share the three blogger awards I got from Georgina (which I shall now shorten to Gee :p) of Coffretgorge! Thanks hun! Thanks everyone for reading this blog and it's sporadic posts.... (though I think I am consistently blogging on Mondays and Wednesdays?! teeheeheeee).
Now the rules of receiving these awards is to share 5 new facts about yourself. Really? So the 10 things I've shared is not sufficient?! I'm so boringgggg that I can probably only come up with 1 or 2 more facts!
1. I am spoiled rotten by Mr.W. Though I am an independent female of the 20th century, I rely on him A LOT. Maybe too much. He drives me to places, cooks enough for me so I do not starve, feeds me fruit slices in which he has meticulously peeled, rubs my tummy when it makes strange noises, gives me massages when my shoulders/back ache after long days of work - all are some of the many things he does for me. He's also my conscience that I SHOULD listen to, but obviously I don't XD. I am shamelessly professing my adoration to you Mr.W!
2. For the past 4 years I have paid another person to prepare and file my personal taxes even though I am completely capable of doing it myself.
3. I have pieces of clothing that I wear once and then donate and others that I've worn the life out of but still show up in public with it =D A prime example are these pair of jeans that fit to a perfect T on me, but I wore them so often, a hole tore through the fabric near the bum! I wasn't aware of this until my sister pointed out that there was a pink splotch on the back of my jeans. It was then that I realize it wasn't a stain but my undies peeping through hah!
4. Speaking of undies (I know this is borderline R rated), but I only purchase pink undies. Yes, pink is one of my favorite colors!
5. My dream job is to be a housewife whom is relieved of all housewife duties. But, who am I kidding?!
You have now successful finished reading the most boring blog post. Give yourself a little pat on your back!! I can't be selfish so I shall pass these awards to the following lovely bloggers:
Ani of 熊貓girl
Anne of LOLanne
Kym of beecreative
Kym of beecreative
Steph of Beauty and Gardens
Tammy of tummycake (though I think you're still on vacation....)
I think Georgina has already tagged some of the other bloggers! I know my list is short so if anyone else who has not been given these awards and would like to share somethings about yourself I gift these awards to you! ^___^
Happy Hump Day! ♥